REFLECTOR: slowiing down

jmbmitch33 jmbmitch33 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 18:30:30 CDT 2007

That method is exactly what  I do but Ive heard others (Not V pilots) push
prop IN to increase RPMs to simulate gearing down a 5 speed transmission.
Pulling back on the throttle lowers power and manifold PSI in such a way,
that it cools the engine to quickly but like you, thats what Ive been doing
for some time now. Hhummmmm