REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite Props

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 22:57:04 CDT 2007

MessageGreg I hope to just get it back together this week. I will be on travel all the month of October and I hope that I will even see the plane sold during that time.  But if the plane is not sold after October then I will take the time and reinstall it and see how it does, just for you. I'm really getting cold feet about selling the plane it's flying so well and everything works.
I would do it in the next day or so but I have to do two annuals and I'm hosting a big JAARS (Jungle Aviation Radio Service) gathering at the hangar on Saturday and Sunday.  So there is no way to test it between now and the end of next month. Sorry Greg.  If I get it all together I will send you a picture of it assembled.
Dave