REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite Props

gpoole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Mon Sep 24 22:40:42 CDT 2007

DDent indicated:-

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of davedent at comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, 25 September 2007 11:22 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite Props

I have my new blades for my Vesta prop.  They look just like the Aerocomp
blades.  They came in primer and I am now putting color and clear coat on
them but they look real good. The old blades came out of the hub real easy.
I see no problem in installing the new blades.  Jason sent me photos on how
to take it apart and putting it back together.  I had them out before they
new blades came.  It was no problem at all.
I don't plan on right now installing the Vesta prop back on the plane.

Awwwe Daaaave!  .what happened to performing a public service.and letting us
know? - Greg in Sydney.

 I have my repaired MT blades back on and flying.  Who ever buys the plane
get's the Vesta prop with the plane. The plane is still on Barnstormers.
Check it out.

Dave