REFLECTOR: Oil cooler construction

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Tue Sep 18 22:27:20 CDT 2007

Steve,
It will not be much harder later, specially considering your reasons to delay it.  The
factory installs it after joining the fuselage halves.  I bought a Fast Build fuselage and
installed the oil cooler NACA at the factory and the oil cooler and heater duct at home,
both after the fuselage halves had been joined.   See pictures below.

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/Construction_files/CANOUTLINE.JPG
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/Construction_files/NACAOIL1.JPG
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/Construction_files/NACAOIL2.JPG

My 2 cents

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."
                                                                         JB