REFLECTOR: PEACE -- OUT.

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 18 17:34:59 CDT 2007

Tom,
We will miss your varied and insightful comments and will consider you
always a Velocitite.  Once a builder always an aviator.  Best wishes and
fly safe.  Hope to see you when some where some time you walk up to one
of us and say "I built one of these and loved it."
Yours is a beauty.  Ken will treat her well.
Rene'