REFLECTOR: IO 360 exhaust

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Sep 18 15:07:51 CDT 2007

I also had a 4-into-1 that continued to crack for 200 hours.  I replaced
it with an Berkut  style that pointed straight back.  No cracks, I ran
it for 250 hrs, no problems.

Since I don't have my IO360 any more I'm trying to sell the EZ/Berkut
style exhaust system. Its stainless, in perfect condition and made by
Custom Aircraft Parts(best exhaust company in the business)

This is for the angle valve IO360.

http://www.customaircraft.com/

If your interested send me an email,  scott at tnstaafl.net

Scott