REFLECTOR: 2 bladed prop

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 17:47:00 CDT 2007

Sam DaSalvia has extensive experience with two blade props.  They are noisier and vibrate more.  If I'm not mistaken the EZ wing is above the prop center-line and doesn't seem to have as much of a problem.  He bought my old Catto 3 blade and only uses the 2 blade as a backup.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying