REFLECTOR: Your prayers are answered! LED Lights for your FuelSightTubes.

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Thu Sep 13 12:25:42 CDT 2007

I used an led strip with red lights I bought at Autozone.  Works great.  It is made to
hook up to a 12 V system.  However it came with a battery attached for demo purposes.
I just left the battery attached.  I'll see how long it lasts.  I just use it
momentarily to check the sight glasses, so I think the battery will last a long time.

John