REFLECTOR: Relay boards

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Tue Sep 11 14:45:42 CDT 2007

Hey Dave-
Perhaps you can give me some help on another relay related project- I have
an infinity stick and with it a 3 position (on-off-on) switch that I want to
use to create 3 separate functions for the hat switch- I know I can have 3
functions with the 3 position switch, but I have been stymied on how to set
up a relay board to make it happen- any suggestions would be appreciated....
:)

Alex