REFLECTOR: Air Stair

Chuck c.harbert at comcast.net
Tue Sep 11 11:54:19 CDT 2007

Noel, it's working fine-no problems. I would recommend that you use only 2
hinges because it's really a pain just to get 2 hinges to align, and 3 might
be very difficult. Besides I'm 200 lbs and I stand on it all the time. I've
had someone over 220lbs on it and it didn't flex. Your right, we just used
regular Velocity door hinges.

Scott Lower (copied) really helped me do this, and you might want to get his
details on how to do this. It's not that hard to do, if you know the correct
order and techniques.

It really makes it easy to get into (and work on) the plane, and I leave the
lower door open when taxiing on hot days.

Chuck H