REFLECTOR: Velocity University Builder's Symposium - October 26, 27, 28

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 18:04:20 CDT 2007

Hello Milt,
We are anxious to learn more about the VariProp.
If you will, please contact me at the factory with more details regarding
our questions regarding VariProp (send via seperate email) and your proposal
to operate a VariProp on a factory Velocity.  We are interested in testing
the propeller on a V173FG with Lycoming LIO-360C1E6 (left hand rotation).
Is this possible?
Thanks,
Scott Baker