REFLECTOR: sump tank.

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sun Sep 9 23:21:52 CDT 2007

Noel,

I copied a few old posts on this subject below your message.  As to how far
down, I think you make your best judgment, and then live with the results!!
If I recall correctly, the manual has a dimension for the height of the
float switch, which would be a reasonable place to start.  You have stated
the applicable considerations; I don't know that there is a single "correct"
height for the fuel level switch.

Keith