REFLECTOR: Leading Edge Tape

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Sep 9 13:11:15 CDT 2007

Good question.  PropGuard works great.  In my catalog it states that 3M 8672 is NOT to
be used on propellers.  However, Aeroshield 2604 is recommended for propellers.  If
that tape is similar to PropGuard, then it would be much cheaper (per length), except
that you have to buy a big roll.  I suggest you try it and if it works, you can give
the rest of us some since you will never use that much.

John