REFLECTOR: Vesta, Aero Composite,& ? Props

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 14:55:49 CDT 2007

I didn't send my blades back yet to Vesta.  They are still in the hub.  The new ones are coming this week,  about four weeks late.  I have been informed on the way and a tracking number.    Of course I'm on travel now.  When I get the new blades I will install them in the hub and send the old blades back. The new ones look just like aerocomp blades.  Vesta sent me a picture of them.  When I have them mounted in the hub I'll get the picture out to you guys.
I have my MT back together and have been flying it.  Smooth and quite.
When I sell the plane the extra prop will go with it.
Dave

From: "gpoole" <gpoole at zeta.org.au>