REFLECTOR: Garmin WAAS Upgrade

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 6 12:50:25 CDT 2007

Terry,

I now have about 80 hours on my Aerocomposite and love it.  It is smooth
fast and looks good.  It is holding up to rocks and debris with only a
few paint nicks.  There is no comparison to the MT accumulated damage
from before.  I had already repaired my MT twice in less than 40 hours.
It took a little longer to get than promised but it so far has performed
as promised.  Added about 8 knots to my cruise and over 500 ft/ min to
climb.

Rene'