REFLECTOR: Fuel Sight Gauge Hose

Gary Stull gstull at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 4 13:40:34 CDT 2007

I used a fluorescent drop light tube cut in half to cover my sight gauges.
It prevents any damage to the sight gauges and is also graduated with fuel
level markings. It is simply pushed into place and is easily removable.
Simple and cheap insurance to prevent someone from snagging the sight gauge
tubing.