REFLECTOR: Poor Comm Performance

Kirk Aragon aragon_kirk at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:16:36 CDT 2007

Larry,

I believe that N360TV was built to plan (as far as radios are concerned). Coax does appear to run out to both winglets, but COM1 has been disconnected from the winglet and is connected to an external antenna on the bottom of the aircraft. The coax for COM2 is still connected to the winglet (but I'm assuming the sheath seperated). Aluminum foil is an interesting idea. I'll have to test with COM1.

Thanks

Kirk