REFLECTOR: crankshaft seal

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Sep 4 08:31:40 CDT 2007

My 520 has a retainer but it just helps hold the seal in place. If it
did blow it sure wouldn't stop any oil from leaking.

My IO360 didn't have one... Not that others might have.

Scott

--

-
     The most effectual engines for [pacifying a nation] are the public

     Thomas Jefferson to G. K. van Hogendorp
     Oct. 13, 1785. (*) ME 5:181, Papers 8:632