REFLECTOR: Catto Prop Durability

Chuck c.harbert at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 11:47:51 CDT 2007

Catto makes a great prop, but the leading edge can get dinged. I've only got
about 40 hrs on mine, and I've got a couple dings (probably from engine
parts falling off). Craig probably can recommend what type and size to use.
Also, I wish I had specified a darker color so it doesn't show the bugs and
blotches so much.