REFLECTOR: Catto Prop Durability

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Oct 31 10:02:03 CDT 2007

I put 400 hours on a Catto and didn't need it. I painted the prop once
and did many repairs but never to the leading edge.

Repairs consisted mainly of filling with micro or any handy quick dry
industrial epoxy, then sanding smooth.

Tape would probably reduce the need for periodic repaint. Especially if
your going to fly in a lot of rain.

Scott

--

-
     The antidote for misuse of freedom of speech is more freedom of speech.

     Molly Ivans