REFLECTOR: Copperstate Anyone?

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Oct 24 16:47:08 CDT 2007

I was sure I would be going to Copperstate this year. I was there in the
Velocity,  6 and then 3 years ago, thought that might be my lucky number
on getting my plane back in the air... "3"

Oh well.  Travel, moving my Dad, starting a new contract and life have
just about stopped all effort in the last couple months.

Sorry to miss it this year, Craig, crossing my fingers for next year...

Scott