REFLECTOR: Float Balls and U-cup seals

Tom tomcat05 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 15:38:25 CDT 2007

Purchased the float balls and seals from Fletchair. (took 3 attempts
before I got them uncrushed as they were simply putting them in a
stamped envelope). The float balls are way too small to place in tubes
without the cup seals. Problem is that the cup seals are simply too
large. The 3/8" hose that we use will not fit over the seals. Anyone
successfully used these with the stock hose??? thx Tom
p.s. in the interim I'm testing small fishing floats, shellaced wood
beads and painted corks (have them all sitting in avgas)--has anyone
gone outside the box on this and tried something other than the float balls?