REFLECTOR: Loaner prop

Travis Holland htcruiser at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 17:28:21 CDT 2007

Hi Dave:  I have several props around for just this purpose. I have a 2-two blade props and a three blade prop as long as you don't have a LIO   These are for IO 360's  Let me or velocity know if that will help.   Travis   772-633-3757

Dave Philipsen <velocity at davebiz.com> wrote:  I'm looking for a loaner prop. My MTV-12-B sustained some FOD about 30
miles from home. The Velo is stranded at a small airport there until I
can get the prop fixed. They are telling me the blades need to be sent
to Germany and will take six weeks for repair/rebuild. I would be happy
if I could just get a loaner for long enough to fly the plane back home
so I can have it in my hangar and spend the down time working on it.

Any suggestions?

--
Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG