REFLECTOR: Nose Problem

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 15:37:00 CDT 2007

In a message dated 10/11/2007 1:03:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bujanda at dslextreme.com writes:

apologies to anyone who might think that the REFLECTOR is not the right
vehicle for a good laugh.  I  happen to disagree

You are totally wrong.  The reflector was created to get away form a  "chat
room" and be a vehicle for building assistance.  It has drifted  from that
IMHO.  I was one of the first 4 reflectorites and the main  objective for the
reflector was to be used for "business".   I know, "hit the delete button, it
takes no time", B. S.  You still have to  open the post thinking that there will
be some relevant information,  just  to find some personal chit chat directed
to a particular person.  Don't get  me wrong, a chat form is fine, just not
what the reflector was created  for.  I have a whole hard drive full of these
kind of things sent to  me, which one should I post first, and where will it
stop?

Have a nice day,
TEC