REFLECTOR: Nose Problem

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Thu Oct 11 15:01:20 CDT 2007

Before I stir some sweet tea out there; my n-sincere apologies to anyone who might think
that the REFLECTOR is not the right vehicle for a good laugh.  I happen to disagree, and I
know many in the Velo family do as well; just delete this one or shut me down. What the
heck!

Hey Greg (Poole),
Listen to this video interview that Matt Bucko (Reflectorite) sent me.  This senator down
there talks faster than his mind can think!

 <http://www.break.com/index/the-front-fell-off.html>
http://www.break.com/index/the-front-fell-off.html    What???

He must be a member of the senate's transportation committee.  Do you think he would do
better in the finance committee?  With his input, I am sure Australia would reduce the
spill cleaning costs DRAMATICALLY.  After all, what can disperse the oil and make the
spill cleaning so difficult if waves are such a rare event in the ocean?  We're talking
tsunami frequency here.

For the benefit of all your fellow citizens, you should run for his seat.  Seems to me
that just knowing not to have cardboard among your building materials; and that in case a
gust of wind hits your Velo aloft will not take it beyond its environment (??? too deep
for me to grasp, the thought not the ocean) and will not make its nose fall off, would
give you the lead by a huge margin.  Boy would this be an easy campaign for you.  The hard
part though, will be reversing your brain and learning to talk before you think.  This is
the toughie one Greg.  I believe this is definitely where you will have a lot of trouble.

Still cracking up!!!

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."
                                                                         JB