REFLECTOR: Thermal exhaust Wrap

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Oct 9 07:07:09 CDT 2007

Dave Philipsen wrote:
> and after the engine has been running you can grab the exhaust pipe with
> your hand and it won't burn you.

thats a really good thing. Right after the first engine run on my
engine, I was peering into the hose jungle trying to see where an oil
leak was coming from and yep, grabbed the exhaust stack right where I
had been hanging onto it for 6 months, yow!!!  3 weeks later I'm still
peeling...

Scott

--

-
     The only security of all is in a free press. The force of public

     Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette, 1823. ME 15:491