REFLECTOR: VELO in Russia

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 8 10:38:40 CDT 2007

Is that the American flag in the Tupolev’s tail?

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website:   <http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/>
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."
                                                                         JB

  _____