REFLECTOR: Pete Beaty

Tom tomcat05 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 08:19:12 CDT 2007

Many of you know Pete who has been an avid contributor for years and
recently finished his Velo. Unfortunately, Pete was involved in an
accident this weekend while towing a glider and had some sort of problem
where he had to abort the takeoff. From what I've heard, there was a
post crash fire and Pete did not survive. Pete was buidling a house on
our airpark in Fort Myers and attended many a happy hour with us this
past winter. We will sorely miss him. Tom