REFLECTOR: Seats

lawrence epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:31:09 CDT 2007

Thanks for reminding me about the too wide front seats. I remember the
discussion years ago, but it's not in the manual and I was ready to ship the
seats out for upholstery. I have now trimmed the outboard side by about an
inch on each.

I am going to put aluminum hard points in the seat pans and then cover the
entire pan and back  with a layer of carbon fiber, overlapping the all the
hard points.

Larry E.

173 FGE