REFLECTOR: Angle spacer for servo

Chuck c.harbert at comcast.net
Wed Oct 3 10:38:01 CDT 2007

Barry, I had the same problem because the intake my HIO-360 faces faces
forward and I needed the servo tilted up and back to clear the firewall. I
had my machinist friend cut a piece if 1/2" thick aluminum plate to the
shape of the flanges and openings. We then machined it to a slight wedge
(only about 15 degrees). I used countersunk SS socket head bolts that were
recessed into the plate to attach it to the engine manifold and the normal
bolts attached the servo/elbow to the plate which I had drilled and tapped.
It clocked the servo up about 20 degrees and tilted it back about an inch.
Hope this helps.

Chuck H