REFLECTOR: Archive search

Steve Goldman steve at fatcatair.com
Tue Oct 2 21:04:17 CDT 2007

lawrence epstein wrote:
> I just tried the Archive search from my Mac and I cannot open the files! (I
> have no problem from a Windows box). It appears that the archive search
> brings up Outlook files (.msg) which the Mac thinks is a movie file. Anyone
> know how to open them on a Mac?

Dang it. It looks like when I added the older stuff (pre 2003) it
found the .msg files and I never noticed it. These seem to be coming
from the old archives so I think the workaround is to have the sort
rank by reverse time. I don't know how I didn't see this before since
I was testing on a mac and a Solaris box. I'll try and look into
tomorrow and fix it.

--
Steve Goldman
'77 Tiger N28531