REFLECTOR: Seats+++

gpoole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Tue Oct 2 21:01:13 CDT 2007

SEATS: Good questions on the seats Lawrence, my '98 STd Elite kit has same 4
identical seats with non parallel sides. I installed the hinges anyway &
mine don't seem to bind - seat buckets appear very thin and in need of
reinforcement however & so would also like to read answers to your
questions. From memory I think the factory told me that I would need to
narrow the pans for the front seats but age has faded that info some....

PROP: Thanks Dave Dent!!! (you're worth your weight in gold!), I really do
look forward to your findings on the less expensive constant speed prop vs
the others you have run.

ENGINE COWL ATTACHMENTS: Yep, I must be in the same boat as many others in
that I am having trouble visualising how you have secured the cowls with the
extra lip....a pictures' worth....

Greg in Sydney.