REFLECTOR: Southco fasteners

Christopher Barber CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Tue Oct 2 08:05:43 CDT 2007

I love that idea.  I must seriously consider it.  Do you have any photo's so
I may verify I actually understand what you describe? <g>.  Don't worry if
you don't.  I get the idea.  Very kewl.

Seems very easy as well......just got to do it.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law
5116 Bissonnet, No 418
Bellaire, Texas 77401

Serving the Needs of Senior Texans through
Planning with Purpose

281-464-LAWS (5297)
281-754-4168 Fax
www.TexasAttorney.net