REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain Mag Swing on Broadcast

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 30 20:52:42 CST 2007

Similar but different.  Definitely agree with Scott it's more likely related
to the antenna on the COM then the BM.  We had a problem with our GRT EIS,
all the CHTs would drop 150 degrees when we keyed the mic.  Turned out the
com antenna bnc, was not fully engaged.  Re-seated it, problem solved (took
2 months of troubleshooting though).

Craig