REFLECTOR: Canard hinge pin pics #3

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:59:22 CST 2007

Here is the last one.  I then bent the hinge pin into a C shape with a one
inch or so tail that sticks straight out from the side wall so it can be
inserted and removed from this retainer that was epoxied into the forward
nose area.  One on each side.  Why it's hard to insert and remove you have
to get a good working 90 degree grab on the dam thing so you don't contort
it any and I've got an oil cooler on one side and the electrical components
on the other any only that hatch for access.

All credit for the above goes to Malcolm Collier--not me.  I was the worker
bee.

Terry