REFLECTOR: The new Velocity South "of the border"

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 30 14:22:06 CST 2007

Cool!

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Ricardo Fernandez
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 3:06 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: The new Velocity South "of the border"

Thanks to some crazy architecture, Just the type expected from someone that
is building a "PLANE THAT LOOKS LIKE A SPACE SHIP" and the fact that there
is a plane being build inside the house the producers of "The World most
extreme Homes" Chose my house to be feature these season. The show will air
Friday December 7 at six o'clock pm on HGTV (Home and Garden TV). Please set
your DVRs to see the new Velocity south.
P.S. During the filming I was ask to build something in the plane and they
took different shots, some building I did wrong, I still don't know if it
will air, but I trust all you dedicated Reflector readers to notice the
thing I did wrong and blast it back at me...

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHOW

RICARDO