REFLECTOR: Best Velocity University Photo Contest

Ken C. Baker kenb at velocityaircraft.com
Thu Nov 29 20:36:13 CST 2007

All,

I've received some amazing photos and videos of Velocity University
since the event. (Kevin Baker and Ricardo Fernandez come to mind.) But
I know that a lot of you have been holding out on me.

Thus, I am announcing the official "Velocity University Photo/Video
Competition" for the best individual photograph or video (of 1 minute
in length or less.) Multiple entries are encouraged.

If you feel that photoshopping your entry will increase its appeal,
feel free to do so. But be warned! Entries will be judged solely by
the vagaries of my own precarious whims.

The winning entry will receive an official Velocity jacket, or an
equal value of Velocity Store credit good towards the purchase of
Velocity merchandise (like those new cast aluminum toe-brake pedals
you've all been aching to get your hands on.)

All entries will be posted at both www.velocityaircraft.com and www.velocityuniversity.com

Entries should be sent to kenb at velocityaircraft.com

Best luck to all!

-Ken Baker