REFLECTOR: canard cover

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Thu Nov 29 09:54:41 CST 2007

I think I will try the silicone after final paint- although, I am guessing
that it wont be a prefect seal- I am also going to look at trying to use
some small over center latches internally that I might be able to reach from
the nose gear hole- the side up near the windshield will have to be either
pins of a hinge- although I remember someone has some spring loaded pins
there that they could pull via cables- might look into that as well- I do
not have separate canard cover and hatch, so I have no way of reaching a
hinge pin arrangement as far as I can tell.....