REFLECTOR: canard cover

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Nov 28 09:36:42 CST 2007

canard cover.

I use piano hinges to fasten my cover down and its a 5 second job to
remove and a 30 second job to install??

I don't understand why yours would be a bear?

Scott

--

-
     The most effectual engines for [pacifying a nation] are the public

     Thomas Jefferson to G. K. van Hogendorp
     Oct. 13, 1785. (*) ME 5:181, Papers 8:632