REFLECTOR: Velocity Flyby's

Ken C. Baker kenb at velocityaircraft.com
Mon Nov 26 21:07:02 CST 2007

Kevin and Ken et al,

I received the DVDs today - the flybys are amazing. Two of the DVDs
with builder seminars wouldn't play on my computer. I'm not sure if it
was my computer or the discs. I'll check against some other office
computers tomorrow.

I want everyone to know that Kevin did an absolutely amazing job of
documenting Velocity University via video. I'll be posting as many of
the videos as possible on www.velocityuniversity.com, as time permits,
in the next week or two.

Some of the videos are just too large to post. I will definitely post
the flybys and a "highlight" reel. But some of the classes we might
have to do via snail mail with burnt discs for those that are
interested. I'll keep everybody posted.

Ken: you look like a retarded wombat in formation. Time to form up!
Seriously though, if you want more formation time - john and I were
talking about doing a photo flight soon when Uli finishes his annual.
We'd love to have you in the flight. Get back to me with which plane
in your extensive Velocity menagerie you'll have available.

Best Regards and Holiday Wishes to All,

-Ken Baker
Kenb at velocityaircraft.com
XLRG Hybrid 5 In Progress