REFLECTOR: Velocity University Information

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Mon Nov 26 21:07:52 CST 2007

I still have not mastered bilocation so I could not attend all the lectures I wanted to at
Velocity University.  I assume those who could not attend at all have not mastered it
either.  Kevin, I know this took a lot of work and effort on your part. I remember seeing
you carrying your equipment and setting up your video camera, while most of us were
chatting and going about our business.  I know many other present noticed too.  Not only
you went through the hassle of recording lectures and videos but you also took the time to
make them available to the rest of us.  We will have a chance to get exposed to
information we could not get firsthand and just wanted to let you know that I really
appreciate it.

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."
                                                                         JB

  _____