REFLECTOR: Questions b4 I cut the winglet

mbuc mbuc310 at cox.net
Mon Nov 26 16:36:27 CST 2007

I still have the dilemma of how to measure.  If I measure across the
top, I am ok, but when I measure off of the bottom, It is past the TE.

If I measure the 12 inches across the camber,  I am still in the foam,
and if  I measure the bottom across the camber, it goes right to the
trailing edge.

They look perfect the way they are!

My brain hurts.

Matt