REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Quadrant Part 4

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sun Nov 25 13:37:07 CST 2007

I did not like the drag on my turbo wastegate cable, so swapped it with
a slightly small diameter core.

Somewhere, I found what looks like regular bowden cable, but lined with
Teflon or something similar.  Then I replaced the core.  Huge difference
in required force.  Of course this adds extra slop, but that may not be
a big problem with the way they are used.