REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Quadrant Part 4

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sun Nov 25 13:31:49 CST 2007

Richard-

Probably would be best with the coaxial setup that you have to run the
control cables directly from the tubes using bellcranks that way, you should
have less friction then running the cables from one quadrant and having that
quadrant being driven by the linkage off of the tubing- nice work though- I
think you are almost there- any way to incorporate bearings into the
design?- might need to use larger diameter tubing, but it would really
reduce the friction a lot.- don't worry about the weight- most Velocities
need weight up front anyway..

Alex

  _____