REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Quadrant Part 4

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun Nov 25 11:38:25 CST 2007

Larry,

The order on the quadrants are on each side:

Outboard - Throttle
Center - Prop
Inboard - Mixture

The largest diameter tube is also the shortest length tube and the
Throttle connects to it on both quadrants.

The middle diameter tube is the next longest length tube and the Prop
connects to it on both quadrants.

The smallest diameter tube is the longest length tube and the Mixture
connects to it on both quadrants.

I attached two pictures,

Richard