REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Quadrant Part 4

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Nov 25 09:44:38 CST 2007

Richard,

Whewww!  That is a lot of work!  The 3 tubes in one looks like a huge
structure.  Go any idea how much it weighs? Thought about duplicating it
in ty or aluminum?

I've got dual throttles, but used regular push pulls.  There is
considerable force required to move them and I'm not sure yet how my set
up will play out.  My dual cable meet at the servo.

I wanted to use a mixer mounted up front and run just one cable to the
engine but never saw one I really liked.

Somebody mentioned using dual high quality push-pull cables like our
aileron cables, I would like to see that setup with a list of
manufacturers for he push-pull control and the cables..

Scott