REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Quadrant Part 4

lawrence epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 09:23:48 CST 2007

The system you have in the last photo
looks like a good solution, except I am concerned about having the
controls in a different order left-Right on the 2 quadrants.

I like the idea of completely separate systems back to the engine compartment. This eliminates a single point failure (of both controls) mode.

What does the factory system look like (I think they offer that option?)

Larry Epstein