REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Quadrant Part 2

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Sat Nov 24 22:56:44 CST 2007

I set the curves of the Bowden Cable to give the least amount of binding
I could and I wrapped the cables between the two throttle quadrants. In
order to get the best run to the locations on the engine for the
Mixture, Prop, and Throttle, I made the co-pilot Quadrant the master for
the Mixture and Prop and the pilot the master for the Throttle. (I ran
two cables down the left duct and one down the right duct.)

This was a change made after this picture was taken.

To be Continued.

Richard