REFLECTOR: EGT/CHT probe harness lengths and terminal block

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 24 08:41:54 CST 2007

Andy,

The GRT EIS comes with a harness with the correct materials.  Connections
are made in the engine compartment using spade connectors to the probes.  I
ordered 25' long harnesses - better to be a little long than too short!

The extension wires do need to be the same materials as the thermocouples -
else you will get errors due to the non similar metal junctions in the
engine compartment.  You could use a terminal block for these connections,
but the extension wire does need to be the correct thermocouple wire.

Ronnie
2003 173 Elite RG for Sale - see http://home.adelphia.net/~romott/