REFLECTOR: control stick

Lawrence J. Epstein, MD ljepstein at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:59:48 CST 2007

Where can I get these?

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Agnew
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:42 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: control stick

All of you looking for a solid stick look at the following site.

http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/index.php?dir=airframe_construction%2FFlight
%20Controls%2F

These bushings at easy to install and are very solid.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying